Total Transformation Services
- Fat Mind Mastery
As they say “Diets Don’t Work” — but Eating to Live instead of Living to Eat is an idea who’s time has come. So, what does that mean?
Today food is eaten not to help us live longer, healthier, more productive lives. Instead, food is a past time – it is a form of entertainment. We’ve become disassociated with the notion that we are what we eat.
The relationship between food and health has been lost… even though Hippocrates (the father of modern medicine) said “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” – we have long ago abandoned that quaint notion.
Sure some people eat salads to stay slim, but most don’t. And many people who eat salads on a regular basis are not thin, which does not encourage their salad eschewing friends towards the argument that you have to eat salads if you want to be thin.
Some of this salad-paradox may be due to the fact that many commercially available salads contain more calories than a burger and fries, but does that make it equally unhealthy?
This question – which is healthier – a heavy-salad or a traditional-burger – is an argument that depending on which side of the fence you are on – will carry a very different message.
The nugget in this question is “Are all calories created equal?”
On my side of this fence the answer is NO.
And, as time permits I will be adding more information to this page to help elucidate my point of view so that it makes more sense.
Points to be made are:
- what is the difference between one calorie and another?
- why are fresh foods healthier than processed foods?
- why can you eat desserts if they are “raw foods” and not get fat?
- how does your body become fat?
- what is the relationship between insulin, leptin and other hormones in causing us to become fat?
- what are obesogens?
- how can I eliminate obesogens from my system?
- how can I normalize my metabolism?
- how can I lose weight quickly and keep it off?
- what role does sunshine play in weight management?
- I exercise like crazy but am still fat…why?
- what are some signs that I’m nutrient deficient?
- is age really degeneration?
- what can I do to turn back the clock on my face?