To schedule an appointment for Light Lipo – please have your calendar ready.
We will schedule your entire session series when you call. Once your sessions are scheduled it is very difficult to reschedule you due to the popularity of our program. At this time we do not have the ability to reconfirm appointments or send appointment reminders. It is up to you once scheduled to keep your appointments.
Your first appointment will take approximately 1 hour, if you bring your completed enrollment forms and paperwork with you for your first appointment. Each additional appointment will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.
- We require 48 hours notice to cancel appointments.
- We will do our best to reschedule you in a timely manner, but cannot guarantee that we can keep you in the sequence frequency suggested if you have to reschedule.
- If you do not cancel your appointment and do not show up for it your appointment will be forfeited.
- You can reinstate a forfeited appointment by paying a $50 reinstatement fee. We will do our best to reschedule you in a timely fashion, but you will be at the end of the scheduling que.
- You will also forfeit your satisfaction guarantee if your sessions get out of sequence.
Late or Tardy for an Appointment:
- If you are late your appointment will be forfeit for that day. We run a tight schedule to accommodate our clients, and cannot get off schedule to accommodate a late person.
- We will reschedule you at the earliest open appointment date.
- Chronic tardiness (3 or more) may result in forfeiture without rescheduling privileges.
* We are working on an online scheduling system to help us all stay on track, get reminders and move appointments.